Use the Username and Password registered with the Web App.
1. From the Welcome screen, select the 'Sign In' option.
2. Choose the 'No, I'm a new visitor.' option.
(If the visitor has signed in before, click here to see how to sign in Existing Users.)
3. You may manually enter the visitor's information or scan a business card to extract the data. Click 'Save'.
(Note: Only the name is required.)
4. Provide a reason for the visitor sign in. Click 'Sign In'.
1. From the Welcome screen, select 'Sign In'.
2. Choose the 'Yes.' option.
3. Click 'Select Multiple' at the top left.
4. Select the visitors by clicking the corresponding blue circle on the left side of the visitor's profile.
5. After selecting all the desired visitors, click 'Sign In'
6. Enter the reason for their visit.
Click 'Sign In'.
1. A visitor's profile can be viewed by selecting the guest from the Welcome screen.
2. To make changes to the visitor's profile, edit the desired fields and click 'Save'.
3. A profile picture may be added by clicking the face in the top-left corner. You will be prompted to take a picture with the front camera.
4. A business card may be added by selecting the 'Scan Business Card' option in top-right of the page.
(You have the option to overwrite existing data with the extracted business card data.)
1. Select the cog in the top right corner of the home screen and use your access pin.
2. To add a custom logo, give the app access to your photos and select the picture you would wish to use for a logo.
Click here to see the requirments for the logo.
3. To add a custom color, select from the given palette or type in a hexadecimal code.
Click here to see what features are customizable.
(Click the 'Reset to Default Settings' option to return the colors and logo to default.)
1. To register an account, select 'New to VisReg? Sign up!'.
2. Fill out the fields and click 'Sign Up'.
(The pin is used to configure the iOS app settings.)
3. After signing up, a verification code will be sent to your email. Use this code to finish the registration process.
(To re-send a confirmation code, click the 'Resend Confirmation Code' option from the main Log In screen.)
Currently, the VisReg app supports only one location. For multiple locations, multiple accounts should be created.
Registration for an account can be done via the Web App (Admin Portal).
Forgoten passwords can be reset via the Web App (Admin Portal).
Forgoten pins can be recovered via the Web App (Admin Portal).
Currently none of the features of the iOS app are editable from the Web App (Admin Portal).
1. A custom logo can be added.
2. The following objects' colors can be changed:
• Button font
• Button background
• Top-left color of background gradience can be customized.
• Bottom-right color of the background gradience
(These features are only customizable through the iOS App.)
The logo must be less than 15 MB.
The logo will fill 200 x 100 pixels on the iOS apps' functional screens.
For best results, we recommend using a PNG file with a transparent background.